The Palm Springs Real Estate Market for Summer 2013
Facts, Tips and Information
What’s going on? Let’s dive in and see what’s going on in The Palm Springs Real Estate Market…….
Conditions haven’t changed much with supply and demand. Inventory remains low while demand is somewhat strong even in the so-called slower summer months. People want to buy and the reasons to buy remain constant:
- Value- homes are still at discounted prices as compared to the peaks in 2006/2007
- Location- Palm Springs remains a popular place to retire or to buy that vacation home or condo
- Investment Potential- The return on your investment dollar can be greater than many other more risky ways to earn money. Fixers are still out there and ready to move-in homes are at attractive prices for investors to buy and rent out.
- A good example is Desert Hot Springs where we were showing an investors homes today. Great values in the sub-150k range and some even below 135k.
- Lifestyle Choices- Where can you have it all in a very laid back atmosphere that still offers excitement and things to do?
If you are ready to buy, then please give us a call today. We can show you how to make that Palm Springs dream come true.
Now sit back and enjoy the following videos and graphics. And if they raise any questions for you, give us a cal at 760-416-2871
CAR Market Matters– The Homebuying Process