Cafe Jasmin in Palm Springs, CA is all about fresh and good. If you’ve not been to this little gem in the heart of Downtown, you are missing one of the area’s best kept secrets. Why? Read on…….
This is not a place to go and find all the usual fare. It is the place to go if you want good fresh food prepared the way you like it. Allow me to list a few of the reasons why I go there often.
- The food is always fresh and Mike and the crew prepares it just the way I like it
- Cafe Jasmin serves Breakfast all day long
- The soups are all made there and the chicken soup is legendary
- My two favorite things are the Mediterranean Breakfast and the Mediterranean Salad (chopped romaine with feta, tomatoes and red onions) with a scoop of tuna in the center and plain yoghurt on the side.
- They have live entertainment and Mike will play piano or his accordion at times
- On the weekends, Jasminca is there to prepare her best recipe specials see some photos below but the Goulash, Beef Paprikash and Stuffed Cabbage are legendary.
- Sit outside on the sidewalk cafe or on the patio dining al fresco.
- You never know who’s going to walk in. Over the years, many famous people have made had a meal there as shown by the photographs on the walls.
- Great homemade cookies and deserts are available all the time all made by Jasminca
- Best cappuccino, Mocha and espresso going.
And I can go on, but I won’t. Why not stop in and see for yourself why this is a great little cafe where you can enjoy some very good food prepared the way you would do so your self.
125 East Tahquitz Canyon Way between Palm Canyon Drive and Indian Canyon Bl.
Open until 10:00 pm.